WHAT IS THE CIO IRELAND DIALOGUE?
CIO Ireland Dialogue brings together the country’s most innovative CIOs and CISOs, offering the only exclusively Irish enterprise level discussion and benchmarking. The event incorporates valuable 1-2-1 meetings with your peers and solution providers who have been hand-picked to help you solve your most pressing challenges, and take actionable insights back to the office to help drive your organisation forward.
The Dialogue will be returning to Ireland for its 6th edition on Monday 22nd January 2018 – Tuesday 23rd January 2018 at The Killashee Hotel & Spa in Kildare, located only 30km from Dublin City.
At CIO Ireland Dialogue, we will take the conversation further in 2018 with even more interactive sessions and debates. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up include:
– Joan Mulvihill, Centre Director, IC4
– Kay Formanek, CEO, KAY Diversity and Performance
– Rory Donnelly, CIO, Nissan Ireland
– Martin Curley, SVP of Digital Practice, MasterCard
– Vincent Richardson, CIO, Concern Worldwide
To see the full list of over 20 speakers, covering topics ranging from utilising your data to bridging the IT skills gap, please visit our event page.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The CIO Ireland Dialogue brings together 60 industry leading CIOs, CDOs, Directors of IT and Transformation from across Ireland, offering exclusive networking and benchmarking opportunities with both your peers, and industry experts.
WHAT CAN ATTENDEES EXPECT FROM THE DIALOGUE?
Chaired by Joan Mulvihill, attendees can look forward to two full days of insightful discussion and dialogue around their areas of focus for the year ahead. The agenda has been built with the market in mind and follows on from months of research with CIOs from across the country.
With case studies, panel discussions, workshops and roundtables the event will cover the continuing digital transformation journey, the latest developments in cyber-security, utilising data and customer insights, upcoming regulation and how to leverage the business opportunities of EUGDPR, developing technologies such as AI and Blockchain, making the most of your move to the cloud, how to overcome the IT skills gap, and many more.
Attendees can also look forward to a personalised itinerary which includes the opportunity to meet with their choice of solution partners, hand-picked to help you achieve your business goals for 2018, and beyond.
WHAT DOES YOUR VIP PASS INCLUDE?
– Comprehensive dialogue documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
– Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
– Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
– One night superior accommodation
– All inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
– All inclusive drinks reception
– 3-course gala dinner
– Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised itinerary, ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
The VIP pass is €499 + VAT. However, to see if you’re eligible for a special discount please contact Giovanni Farina by calling him on 020 7739 5696
We’ve partnered with the most innovative associations and publications on the Irish technology scene for our CIO Ireland Dialogue 2018.