WHAT IS THE IT & DIGITAL LEADERS UK: PUBLIC SECTOR DIALOGUE?
IT & Digital Leaders UK: Public Sector Dialogue returns for the 3rd edition on Monday 26th February – Tuesday 27th February 2018 at The Crowne Plaza, Gerrards Cross. This is an invitation-only meeting organised for IT leaders across the UK public sector (central & local government, NHS, Higher Education and Blue Lights Services) to benchmark, share best practice and identify solutions to critical issues.
At IT & Digital Leaders UK: Public Sector Dialogue, we will take the conversation surrounding IT in the public sector further in 2018 with even more interactive sessions and debates. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up include:
– Jacky Wright,Chief Digital and Information Officer, HMRC
– Nadira Hussain,Head of IT, Enfield County Council and former President, SOCITM
– Claire Priestley, Director of IT, City, University of London (Winner – of the Information Age ‘Future CIO of the Year’ 2017)
– Chris Hankin, Co-Director, Institute for Security Science and Technology, Imperial College London
– Warren Towns,Chief Technology Officer, Department for International Trade
To see the full list of over 20 speakers, covering topics ranging from digital transformation to the upcoming GDPR compliance, please visit our event page.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The IT & Digital Leaders UK: Public Sector Dialogue for IT leaders across the UK public sector, bringing together 50 CIOs, CDOs, CISOs and Heads of IT, offering exclusive networking opportunities where you can share challenges and ideas with both your peers, and industry experts.
WHAT CAN DELEGATES EXPECT FROM THE DIALOGUE?
Delegates can expect two full days of insightful discussion around their areas of focus for the year ahead. The agenda has been built with the public sector market in mind and follows on from months of research with CIOs from across the country.
With case studies, panel discussions, workshops and roundtables the Dialogue will cover: exploring the impact of digital transformation in public sector organisations, how to assess new methods to effectively implement wide organisational change which supports business success, understanding the influence that AI will have on your organisation, evaluating the opportunities of GDPR compliance and many more.
As a Delegate, you will receive a personalised itinerary which includes the opportunity to meet with your choice of solution partners, hand-picked to help you achieve your business goals for 2018, and beyond.
WHAT DOES YOUR VIP PASS INCLUDE?
– Comprehensive dialogue documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
– Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
– Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
– One nights superior accommodation
– All inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
– All inclusive drinks reception
– 3-course gala dinner
– Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised itinerary, ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
The VIP pass is £499 + VAT. However, to see if you’re eligible for a special discount or if you have any queries regarding gift policies please contact Giovanni Farina by calling him on 020 7739 5696
We’ve partnered with the most forward-thinking organisations and publications on the public sector scene for our IT & Digital Leaders UK: Public Sector 2018.