WHAT IS THE DATA & ANALYTICS DIALOGUE UK?
The Data & Analytics Dialogue UK will take place on Thursday 26th April 2018 in Central London. Designed to offer practical insights for data and analytics leaders, this 1-day program will enable you to drive forward your organisation’s business objectives and strengthen your strategic roadmap.
Leading the conversation at Data & Analytics Dialogue UK will be industry experts, sharing their knowledge with practical case studies and engaging in interactive panel discussions. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up include:
– Peter Jackson, Chief Data Officer, Southern Water (co-Author of ‘The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook’)
– Norma Dove-Edwin, Chief Data and Information Officer, Places for People
– Neil McIvor, Chief Data Officer, Department for Education
– Kimberly Karman, Head of Data Science, New Scientist
– Peter Chapman, Head of Big Data Analytics, Vodafone
To see the full list of over 20 speakers, covering topics ranging from the emergence of the CDO role to the future of data, please visit our Data & Analytics Dialogue UK website.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Data & Analytics Dialogue UK is for C-level and senior data professionals set in a highly interactive environment, with opportunities to network with 60 Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Data Officers, Heads of Data, and many more.
WHAT CAN DELEGATES EXPECT FROM THE DIALOGUE?
Delegates can expect a day of insightful discussion around their main areas of focus for the year ahead. The agenda has been built with the current challenges and opportunities that professionals in data and analytics are facing in order to maximise their use of time out of the office.
With case studies, panel discussions, workshops and roundtables the event will cover: setting up the data function and the role of the CDO, how to identify, acquire and develop the right skills for a successful data team, and how to leverage data & analytics for better decision making and driving revenue and many more.
As a Delegate, you will receive a personalised itinerary which includes the opportunity to meet with their choice of solution partners, hand-picked to help you achieve your business goals for 2018, and beyond.
WHAT DOES YOUR VIP PASS INCLUDE?
– Comprehensive dialogue documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
– Access to our secure dialogue website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
– Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
– One night superior accommodation
– All inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
– All inclusive drinks reception
– 3-course gala dinner
– Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised itinerary, ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
The VIP pass is £499 + VAT. However, to see if you’re eligible for a special discount, please contact Giovanni Farina by calling him on 020 7739 5696
We’ve partnered with the most innovative publications on the UK technology scene for our Data & Analytics Dialogue UK 2018.