Join us at The Data & Analytics Dialogue UK
The Data & Analytics Dialogue UK will be taking place on Thursday 26th April in Central London, bringing together 60 CDOs, Heads of Insight and Analytics to discuss common challenges and help strengthen their strategic roadmap.
Some of the themes on the agenda include:
– Setting up the data function and the role of the CDO
– Identifying, acquiring and developing the right skills for a successful data team
– Leveraging data & analytics for better decision making and driving revenue
The Dialogue will be packed with exciting content, thought provoking debates and practical case studies with a true focus on interaction. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up in April include:
– Peter Jackson, Head of Data, Southern Water
– Norma Dove-Edwin, Chief Data and Information Officer, Places for People
– Neil McIvor, Chief Data Officer, Department for Education
– Kimberly Karman, Head of Data Science, New Scientist
– Peter Chapman, Head of Big Data Analytics, Vodafone
View the agenda, guest speakers and register your place here.
Win a copy of The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook
Thanks to our friends at Facet Publishing, you can win a copy of The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook, as modelled above by Stefan Mullan, Conference Director for the Data & Analytics Dialogue.
The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook (RRP: £39.95) offers key insights and essential knowledge for CDOs looking to understand their position better, aspiring CDOs and data officers looking at career progression, those recruiting CDOs, and anyone else operating in the current data environment. The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook is co-authored by Peter Jackson, Head of Data for Southern Water and Caroline Carruthers, Group Director for Data Management at Lowell Group.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning, fill out the form below. The competition closes on Friday 23rd February 2018 when the winner will be announced!
Terms & Conditions:
1) Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Noord Group (UK), the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
2) Closing date for this competition is Friday 23rd February 2018.
3) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
4) The promoters (Noord Group / Facet Publishing) reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
5) The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Noord Group relating to any post-winning publicity.
6) Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.