Location: London, E1 8HG
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will play a key role in the success of the Noord-Group. You will work within a dedicated sponsorship sales team, and be managed and mentored by an experienced Sales Director.
On a daily basis you will be proactively selling sponsorship for our leading edge event portfolio, to both existing and potential Noord-Group ‘Solution Partners’.
Every client contact counts and you will be using innovative sales tools and techniques in order to diagnose client needs, and match those with our market leading product.
Our standards are exceptionally high, and from the moment you join the business you will receive first class training and development in order to help you achieve your best. For ambitious and talented individuals there is an accelerated career path to management, and an unlimited opportunity to earn.
Duties of the Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Obtain and analyse key market information to support inside sales activities
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing event information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Track pipeline using our CRM system and accurately forecast expected revenue
- Generate new business revenue to consistently exceed your sales targets
- Inside sales activity planning
- Create comprehensive sales campaign plans
- Engage with the world’s leading solutions providers across EMEA
Requirements of the Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Solid B2B sales experience, with a track record of exceeding target
- Excellent understanding of sales process
- The ability to engage strategic decision makers at senior levels in multinational organisations
- The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
- An entrepreneurial approach and a positive attitude
- Excellent team working skill
- Highly motivated self starter
- Resilient and tenacious
- Results Driven
- Constantly striving for excellence and success
- Uncapped earning potential with an industry leading commission scheme
- The opportunity to travel to the regions in which we operate
- Create a highly rewarding career path with a market leader
- Work within a dynamic organisation which is posting consistent strong growth
The ideal candidate will have C-Level sales experience but this is not essential, if you are a top performer looking for a positive change then we would like to hear from you.