WHAT IS THE CIO IRELAND DIALOGUE?
CIO Ireland Dialogue is an opportunity for an intimate group of up to 50 CIOs and IT Directors to learn from each other through a broad range of content and networking sessions as well as to meet carefully selected solution providers in prescheduled mutually agreed 1-2-1 meetings.
The 7th edition in January 2019 brings delegates exciting new speakers and topics for two days of learning, sharing and networking.
– Learn about the digital transformation of the largest employer in Ireland – the Health Service Executive!
– Finally get to see a real life, practical application of blockchain technology!
– Learn how Robotic Process Automation is saving one company over a thousand hours a year!
WHEN AND WHERE
The Dialogue will be returning to Ireland on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 – Wednesday 23rd January 2019 at The Castleknock Hotel, Dublin, located only 8km from Dublin City.
At CIO Ireland Dialogue, we will take the conversation further in 2019 with even more interactive sessions and debates. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up include:
– Joan Mulvihill, Centre Director, IC4
– Damien Basselier, CIO, Smartbox Group
– Ken Jordan, Deputy Director, Head of ICT, National Treasury Management Agency
– Martin Curley, CIO, Health Service Executive
– Enda Kyne, Chief Technology and Operations Officer, FBD Insurance
– Vincent Richardson, CIO, Concern Worldwide
To see the full list of speakers, please visit our event page.