The IT & Digital Leaders UK Dialogue, Public Sector – 27th November 2019, Birmingham is an invitation-only meeting organised for IT leaders across the UK public sector (central & local government, NHS, Higher Education and Blue Lights Services) to benchmark, share best practice and identify solutions to critical industry issues.
Our 1-day program is solution driven designed to offer practical insights for IT Leaders to be able to drive forward their organisation’s business objectives through presentations, case studies, onstage interviews, panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
- Applying Private Sector experience to Public Sector challenges
- Futureproofing digital services – Designing Public Sector systems for the next decade
- The role of Digital in the NHS Long-Term Plan
- Transformation is not a Programme
- Bridging Silos – Delivering a seamless user experience for DWP customers
- The next stage in Cloudification of Public Sector ICT
- Birmingham City Council – Bringing IT back in-house
- Building a value proposition for new technology – securing investment in the age of austerity
- Building a Digital Ready Workforce
- Making Savings Whilst Enabling Better Outcomes for Citizens