Join us at The Data & Analytics Dialogue UK
The Data & Analytics Dialogue UK will be taking place on Thursday 26th April in Central London, bringing together 60 CDOs, Heads of Insight and Analytics to discuss common challenges and help strengthen their strategic roadmap.
Some of the themes on the agenda include:
– Setting up the data function and the role of the CDO
– Identifying, acquiring and developing the right skills for a successful data team
– Leveraging data & analytics for better decision making and driving revenue
The Dialogue will be packed with exciting content, thought provoking debates and practical case studies with a true focus on interaction. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up in April include:
– Peter Jackson, Head of Data, Southern Water
– Norma Dove-Edwin, Chief Data and Information Officer, Places for People
– Neil McIvor, Chief Data Officer, Department for Education
– Kimberly Karman, Head of Data Science, New Scientist
View the agenda, guest speakers and register your place here.
Win a copy of The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook
Thanks to our friends at Facet Publishing, you can win a copy of The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook.
The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook (RRP: £39.95) offers key insights and essential knowledge for CDOs looking to understand their position better, aspiring CDOs and data officers looking at career progression, those recruiting CDOs, and anyone else operating in the current data environment. The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook is co-authored by Peter Jackson, Head of Data for Southern Water and Caroline Carruthers, Group Director for Data Management at Lowell Group.